1200 Ashwood Parkway
Speaking with an experienced professional will ensure you have the important questions answered.
1. Money - Know which option will yield the most money
Clear understanding of which option is yielding the most money in the short & long term is essential.
2. Age - Know your retirement age
Determine if the buyout amount is worth the money you could get working until retirement age.
3. Taxes - Understanding tax implications
Find out how the buyout offer, incentives or bonuses are taxed.
4. Inflation - The impact of inflation
Money used today will not buy nearly as much in 30 years.
5. Healthcare - Know your coverage in retirement
If you retire under 65, the costs of coverage for yourself & your family may be higher than if you retired later.
Director of Financial Planning